Charlotte Surkin is teaching vocal technique classes for the Pre-College Program at Collaborative Arts Project (CAP21) as well as “Keeping Your Voice Healthy” Classes at the Filomen M. D’Agostino Greenberg Music School at Lighthouse International in the summer of 2012.
News and Events
- August 2015- Maria Stagnitta in Merrily We Roll Along
- July 2015 – Samantha Walker w/Cincinnati Christian Community Theater
- May 2015- My Students at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- October 2014- Patrick Mooney in Naomi Iizuka’s Polaroid Stories
- July 2014- Jillian Raquet in The Music Man
- Summer 2014- Sarah Biggs as Eponine in Les Miserables
“Charlotte is my secret weapon! Her honesty and support have given me a better understanding and awareness of my vocal habits, as well as the confidence needed to pursue my goals as a musical theatre performer and vocal musician.
The techniques she has introduced to me continue to keep my instrument healthy and free of tension. Since I began studying with her, my voice has achieved an increased range and better flexibility. Charlotte thoroughly enjoys what she does; she wants her students to succeed and sound their best!”
Little Mermaid, Disney World