Ramon Guzman will be performing in “Elegies for Angels, Punks and Raging Queens” with the lyricist of the show, Bill Russell, directing. The production will be at the National Dance Institute January 2014
News and Events
- The Filomen M. D’Agostino Greenberg Music School at the Met- Friday, April 10th at 7 pm.
- Zariah Rivera as Cha Cha in Grease at the York Theater, March 2020.
- Tanner Roncace, Dylan Randazzo and Meredian Terrell in Good News- March, 2020.
- Jessie Wrona and Natalie Pira in a Tribute to Harold Prince, Jan. 2020
- Dylan Randazzo and Meredien Terrell in “Bring it On”, Fall 2019.
“Bravo and many thanks for your work with the Vocal Ensemble last evening. First, the students really enjoyed your exercises, your explanations, your demonstrations; they finished wanting to know more. Secondly, they could hear, as could Dalia and I, the immediate results in tone quality of the whole group. Thirdly, it was nice to see you work in your specialty—your positive energy, knowledge, passion—all came through so very clearly.”
Dr. Leslie Jones
Director, The Filomen M. D’Agostino Greenberg Music School
at Lighthouse International