Charlotte Surkin will be giving a lecture at the Conference at the International College Music Society (CMS) in Sydney, Australia in the summer of 2017. Her topic is “Teaching Singing to Students who are Blind and Visually Impaired”.
News and Events
- May 18th, 2018 – Filomen M. D’Agostino Greenberg Music School concert at the MET
- March 2018 – Dylan Randazzo, AnnMarie Sykes and Lillian Page in “Parade” at Marymount Manhattan College
- Jan. 2018 – Elizabeth Ellen Tarr at the NATS Convention in NYC
- Fall 2017- Madeline portrayed the Housewife in the show “Working”
- Charlotte Surkin to lecture at the International College Music Society (CMS)
“Charlotte is my secret weapon! Her honesty and support have given me a better understanding and awareness of my vocal habits, as well as the confidence needed to pursue my goals as a musical theatre performer and vocal musician.
The techniques she has introduced to me continue to keep my instrument healthy and free of tension. Since I began studying with her, my voice has achieved an increased range and better flexibility. Charlotte thoroughly enjoys what she does; she wants her students to succeed and sound their best!”
Little Mermaid, Disney World