Charlotte Surkin will be giving a lecture at the Conference at the International College Music Society (CMS) in Sydney, Australia in the summer of 2017. Her topic is “Teaching Singing to Students who are Blind and Visually Impaired”.
News and Events
- Joshua Owen and Grace Houten are performing in “Oh, How a Lovely War”, March 2019.
- Maddie Canfield and Hailee Halprin are performing in The Who’s “Tommy”, March 2019
- Lily Page and Bianca Calisi performed in “Starlight Express”, January 2019
- Jessie Wrona, Dylan Randazzo and David Epstein performed in “Songs Across the Pond”, January 2019.
- David Epstein, Madeline Canfield and Lilian Page in “Hamlet” Fall 2018
“After just one year of vocal training with Charlotte, I have already heard and felt an extremely positive change in my voice. The new placement I have found for sound has not only improved my entire tonal quality, but it has also led me to discover a whole new, healthy way of singing.”
Maria in West Side Story, Broadway 2009 Revival