Charlotte Surkin will be giving a lecture at the Conference at the International College Music Society (CMS) in Sydney, Australia in the summer of 2017. Her topic is “Teaching Singing to Students who are Blind and Visually Impaired”.
News and Events
- The Filomen M. D’Agostino Greenberg Music School at the Met- Friday, April 10th at 7 pm.
- Zariah Rivera as Cha Cha in Grease at the York Theater, March 2020.
- Tanner Roncace, Dylan Randazzo and Meredian Terrell in Good News- March, 2020.
- Jessie Wrona and Natalie Pira in a Tribute to Harold Prince, Jan. 2020
- Dylan Randazzo and Meredien Terrell in “Bring it On”, Fall 2019.
“After just one year of vocal training with Charlotte, I have already heard and felt an extremely positive change in my voice. The new placement I have found for sound has not only improved my entire tonal quality, but it has also led me to discover a whole new, healthy way of singing.”
Maria in West Side Story, Broadway 2009 Revival