Charlotte Surkin will be giving a lecture at the Conference at the International College Music Society (CMS) in Sydney, Australia in the summer of 2017. Her topic is “Teaching Singing to Students who are Blind and Visually Impaired”.
News and Events
- Dylan Randazzo and Meredien Terrell in “Bring it On”, Fall 2019.
- Jessie Wrona in “La Boheme”, Aug. 9th – 11th.
- Tanner Roncace at Disney World, Summer 2019
- Meredien Terrell in “Hairspray”, July 5 – 20
- Godrey Nicholas Godfrey in “Spring Awakening” and “Cabaret”, May 18 – Aug. 31
- Bianca Calisi as Betty Rizzo in “Grease”, July 12th to Aug. 11th
- Maddie Canfield will be performing in New Hampshire’s Santa Village this summer
- Scott Mendelsohn in “Caroline or Change”, May 2nd – 25th
“Charlotte is my secret weapon! Her honesty and support have given me a better understanding and awareness of my vocal habits, as well as the confidence needed to pursue my goals as a musical theatre performer and vocal musician.
The techniques she has introduced to me continue to keep my instrument healthy and free of tension. Since I began studying with her, my voice has achieved an increased range and better flexibility. Charlotte thoroughly enjoys what she does; she wants her students to succeed and sound their best!”
Little Mermaid, Disney World