Dylan Randazzo, AnnMarie Sykes and Lillian Page will be performing in Jason Robert Brown’s “Parade” at Marymount Manhattan College in March of 2018.
News and Events
- May 18th, 2018 – Filomen M. D’Agostino Greenberg Music School concert at the MET
- March 2018 – Dylan Randazzo, AnnMarie Sykes and Lillian Page in “Parade” at Marymount Manhattan College
- Jan. 2018 – Elizabeth Ellen Tarr at the NATS Convention in NYC
- Fall 2017- Madeline portrayed the Housewife in the show “Working”
- Charlotte Surkin to lecture at the International College Music Society (CMS)
“Charlotte is a teacher in the truest form of the word. She has helped me to discover my authentic voice. From the moment we met, I felt comfortable with Charlotte. Singing is such a personal thing and Charlotte truly treats it as such. I always feel that she is listening to me with an acute attention to who I am and what I need. When you’re working on a piece of music with her, it’s not just about the notes on the page. She encourages you to question, ‘Why is this character singing like this in this moment?’ As an actress, I am so grateful to have a coach who not only teaches me about music, but also delves into the psychology of a song with me. She has an amazing ability to crack open a musical phrase and help me find my way into the heart of a character. Together, Charlotte and I search to find those perfect songs to expand my repertoire. She helps me prepare for auditions, so that when I walk into an audition room, I feel ready and excited. Charlotte has taught me about music theory and vocal health. She has made me a more confident singer and actress. Most of all, I love working with Charlotte because she is a fun and lovely person. Under her guidance, I have learned so much about my body, my voice and myself – I am forever grateful!”