Tanner Roncace will be joining the Disney College Program in Orlando, Florida for the 2018 Fall semester.
News and Events
- The Filomen M. D’Agostino Greenberg Music School at the Met- Friday, April 10th at 7 pm.
- Zariah Rivera as Cha Cha in Grease at the York Theater, March 2020.
- Tanner Roncace, Dylan Randazzo and Meredian Terrell in Good News- March, 2020.
- Jessie Wrona and Natalie Pira in a Tribute to Harold Prince, Jan. 2020
- Dylan Randazzo and Meredien Terrell in “Bring it On”, Fall 2019.
“Charlotte is a teacher in the truest form of the word. She has helped me to discover my authentic voice. From the moment we met, I felt comfortable with Charlotte. Singing is such a personal thing and Charlotte truly treats it as such. I always feel that she is listening to me with an acute attention to who I am and what I need. When you’re working on a piece of music with her, it’s not just about the notes on the page. She encourages you to question, ‘Why is this character singing like this in this moment?’ As an actress, I am so grateful to have a coach who not only teaches me about music, but also delves into the psychology of a song with me. She has an amazing ability to crack open a musical phrase and help me find my way into the heart of a character. Together, Charlotte and I search to find those perfect songs to expand my repertoire. She helps me prepare for auditions, so that when I walk into an audition room, I feel ready and excited. Charlotte has taught me about music theory and vocal health. She has made me a more confident singer and actress. Most of all, I love working with Charlotte because she is a fun and lovely person. Under her guidance, I have learned so much about my body, my voice and myself – I am forever grateful!”