Maddie Canfield will be performing in New Hampshire’s Santa Village this summer
News and Events
- Dylan Randazzo and Meredien Terrell in “Bring it On”, Fall 2019.
- Jessie Wrona in “La Boheme”, Aug. 9th – 11th.
- Tanner Roncace at Disney World, Summer 2019
- Meredien Terrell in “Hairspray”, July 5 – 20
- Godrey Nicholas Godfrey in “Spring Awakening” and “Cabaret”, May 18 – Aug. 31
- Bianca Calisi as Betty Rizzo in “Grease”, July 12th to Aug. 11th
- Maddie Canfield will be performing in New Hampshire’s Santa Village this summer
- Scott Mendelsohn in “Caroline or Change”, May 2nd – 25th
“Charlotte is a teacher in the truest form of the word. She has helped me to discover my authentic voice. From the moment we met, I felt comfortable with Charlotte. Singing is such a personal thing and Charlotte truly treats it as such. I always feel that she is listening to me with an acute attention to who I am and what I need. When you’re working on a piece of music with her, it’s not just about the notes on the page. She encourages you to question, ‘Why is this character singing like this in this moment?’ As an actress, I am so grateful to have a coach who not only teaches me about music, but also delves into the psychology of a song with me. She has an amazing ability to crack open a musical phrase and help me find my way into the heart of a character. Together, Charlotte and I search to find those perfect songs to expand my repertoire. She helps me prepare for auditions, so that when I walk into an audition room, I feel ready and excited. Charlotte has taught me about music theory and vocal health. She has made me a more confident singer and actress. Most of all, I love working with Charlotte because she is a fun and lovely person. Under her guidance, I have learned so much about my body, my voice and myself – I am forever grateful!”