This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
News and Events
- Joshua Owen and Grace Houten are performing in “Oh, How a Lovely War”, March 2019.
- Maddie Canfield and Hailee Halprin are performing in The Who’s “Tommy”, March 2019
- Lily Page and Bianca Calisi performed in “Starlight Express”, January 2019
- Jessie Wrona, Dylan Randazzo and David Epstein performed in “Songs Across the Pond”, January 2019.
- David Epstein, Madeline Canfield and Lilian Page in “Hamlet” Fall 2018
“Charlotte is a teacher in the truest form of the word. She has helped me to discover my authentic voice. From the moment we met, I felt comfortable with Charlotte. Singing is such a personal thing and Charlotte truly treats it as such. I always feel that she is listening to me with an acute attention to who I am and what I need. When you’re working on a piece of music with her, it’s not just about the notes on the page. She encourages you to question, ‘Why is this character singing like this in this moment?’ As an actress, I am so grateful to have a coach who not only teaches me about music, but also delves into the psychology of a song with me. She has an amazing ability to crack open a musical phrase and help me find my way into the heart of a character. Together, Charlotte and I search to find those perfect songs to expand my repertoire. She helps me prepare for auditions, so that when I walk into an audition room, I feel ready and excited. Charlotte has taught me about music theory and vocal health. She has made me a more confident singer and actress. Most of all, I love working with Charlotte because she is a fun and lovely person. Under her guidance, I have learned so much about my body, my voice and myself – I am forever grateful!”