Highlights – click the “Continue Reading” link below for the full biography
- Charlotte Surkin will give an Event through New York Singing Teacher’s Association (NYSTA) on Sunday, April 26th, 2020
- Charlotte Surkin had an article published in the Journal of Singing through the National Association of Teachers of Singing (NATS) in the 2018 September/October issue.
- Charlotte Surkin gave a lecture at the Conference at the International College Music Society (CMS) in Sydney, Australia in the summer of 2017. Her topic was “Teaching Singing to Students who are Blind and Visually Impaired”.
- Private Voice Faculty – Marymount Manhattan College, Collaborative Arts 21 (CAP21)/Molloy College. The Filomen M. D’Agostino Greenberg Music School
- Adjunct Assistant Professor – Westminster Choir College, Wagner College
- Vocology Internships at Mt. Sinai (Dr. Peak Woo and Dr. Linda Carroll) and St. Luke’s Hospital with Dr. Anat Keidar
- Second Alto Soloist at St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Board of Directors of the New York Singing Teachers Association and member of the National Association of Voice Teachers
- Presented a vocal workshop at the Voice Foundation Symposium in Philadelphia